Program Manager - Kirkland Lake
Full-Time • Kirkland Lake Region
Reporting to the Director of Service, the Program Manager is responsible for the efficient and effective operation of their assigned program(s), including overseeing the service planning processes, coordination and supervision of all activities related to the program(s), recruitment and performance management of all staff, as well as monitoring the budget, program planning and evaluation. The Program Manager ensures services provided are delivered according to the highest standards of professional conduct and quality of care, adhering to CMHA standards, relevant professional regulatory standards, legislative requirements, funding body criteria, and current best practices. As a member of the management team, the Program Manager shares responsibility for Health and Safety in the work place as well as cross-program functions such as on-call rotations, education and promotion in the community, professional development, and special projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required:
- A Master's degree in Social Work or related degree. Other educational qualifications will be considered in conjunction with relevant skills and experience;
- 3 to 5 years of management experience;
- A minimum of 1 year experience within the agency or program is preferred;
- Knowledge of current mental health or other relevant legislation as well as community resources;
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to foster healthy team dynamics;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (bilingualism is preferred);
- Ability to work without supervision and as a team member;
- Ability to establish and manage priorities;
- Strong organization and time management skills;
- High degree of confidentiality;
- A valid driver's license and use of a reliable vehicle.
Please address any inquiries to Jean Montague at email@example.com .
Please advise Human Resources if you will require accommodation in accordance with the Human Rights Code or the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act in order to properly participate.